Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance
Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance - Madurai
Experience : 2 to 4 Years
We are looking for a male candidate with B.E. (Mechanical/Mechatronics) or B.Tech (Rubber Technology) with 4-7 years of experience in the age band 28 to 35 years to work in our Quality Assurance Department. Candidates preferably from reputed Rubber Industry / Auto-component manufacturing industry are most welcome.
Experience in Hose industries will be an added advantage
- Responsible for conducting process audit as per control plan and take it forward for further improvements.
- Responsible to conducting Product audit as per the product drawing and OEM customer requirements.
- Experience in attending customer issues During fitment & field and to identify the Root cause and take necessary Counter measures to resolve the issue, and also to ensure no repetitive customer complaints.
- Knowledge in 8D method of problem solving ( In the manufacturing process & at Customer end )
- To monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) related to Quality Assurance process.
Required Skills & Competencies
- System Knowledge (QMS, EMS and OHSAS) and qualified as an internal auditor.
- Problem solving approach (QC Story, Six Sigma, DOE).
- Knowledge in Core Tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA and SPC) & 5S Implementation, Presentation SKILL, Participation in CFT Projects.
- Good communication skill in written & oral in Tamil and English. Knowing Hindi will be an added advantage
Age: 28-35 years
Qualification: BE (Mechanical / Mechatronics) or B.Tech