Branch Manager - Bangalore
Experience : 8 to 10 Years
- Responsible for sales of industrial products in the assigned region.
- Handling promotion activities of products .
- Expanding the market share.
- Improving sales promotion activities.
- In charge of stocks in the branches.
- Handling debtors.
- Generating new customers by creating awareness about the products.
- On the job training for sales engineers.
- Co-coordinating the superiors in building new schemes.
- Brand management by coordinating the advertisement department.
- Market forecast/Planning.
- Customizing the product to the customers.
- Customer follow up in after sales services.
- Keep, tracking the market information.
- Managing the sales team efficiently.
- Inventory control.
Key Result areas
- Sales Turnover; Debtors; Bench Marking; Market Share(Volume/Value); Attend New Customers
Skills and Competencies
Communication, Innovation, Achievement Orientation, Analytical Skills, Conceptual Thinking, Crisis management, Decision making, Flexibility, Influencing, Initiative, Integrity, Leadership, Learning and sharing, Negotiation, Planning, Prioritizing, Time Management,
Reporting to: Regional Manager South
Age: 35-40 years
Qualification: BE( Mechanical)-MBA