Experience : 15+ Years
- New Business Development:
- Working autonomously, will be responsible for OE & Replacement market.
- Working closely with application, Technical & Innovation, Operation to implement successfully OE program launch and product launch.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. (Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.)
- Work closely with mainly OEM customers and the operations team to ensure new business is implemented successfully
- Develop leads for new business from your own lead generation and from other sources to develop a sales pipeline
- Prepare road map for product launch.
- Self-management and planning of activities, while being open and collaborative in sharing that information and reporting back on activities
- Handing over market mapping to respective business head (Sales).
- Client Retention:
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Close interaction with clients, with sales department and other departments after successful launch.
- Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Will have to decide the product pricing, new product launch.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Key Result areas:
- Public Speaking
- Sales Planning
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Territory Management
- Market Knowledge
- Meeting Sales Goals
Skills and Competencies
- Functional Knowledge
- Good in Communication skills and Presentation skills
- Well organized and system oriented.
- Should be able to handle a team.
Grade: AGM / DGM
Age: 40 – 45 Years
Qualification: B.Tech And MBA in Marketing