Central Planning & Sales Coordination
Central Planning & Sales Coordination - Chennai
Experience : 5+ Years
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Evaluating Theory of Constraint (TOC ) Norms to create suitable production schedules.
- Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production in coordination with Sales team.
- Coordinating production operations & Sales Team to create right availability of materials as per the requirements.
- Recommending correct identification of MTA items and Norm qty’s( Stocking Qtys) in co ordination with the Marketing Team
- Creating buffer stocks for the seasonality items during respective seasons in co-ordination with Sales & Marketing team.
- Effecting changes to production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner.
- Promptly informing the relevant departments of changes in capacity allocation based on the TOC MTA / MTO requirements.
- Planning and scheduling as per the TOC Norms for MTA items and as per the Delivery commitment for MTO items
- Capacity mapping as per the TOC in co ordination with the Plant/Sales Teams
- Capacity Planning across the plants / Segments. Taking the decisions for the Common manf items based on the market demand and capacities.
- Monitoring and Reviewing the Buffer Trend Reports
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by providing Age wise MIS on Supplies and Pending Orders and informing them in delays if any
- Handling urgent calls, to informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Ensuring the supplies according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Co ordinating with Plants to understand urgent requirements of Marketing as per the adherence supplies as per the BPR
- Agewise Pending Order Analysis and corrective action plans in co-ordination with Plant team / Marketing Team
- Mapping of the Correct suppling plants in the SAP / TOC Reports
- Proper MIS Preparation on supplies from Plant / CWH to respective Depots/Customer.
- Materials receipt analysis by Depots in co ordination with SCM
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
Key Result areas
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, Production planning , and customer support skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
Skills and Competencies
- Functional Knowledge & ability to learn fast.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Data Analysis
- Production Scheduling
- Confident leader
- Strong Performance & Development Orientation
- Team Player
Reporting to: Regional Manager South
Age: 35-40 years
Qualification: BE( Mechanical)-MBA