Manager – Exports (ME & Africa)
Exports (ME & Africa) - Manager
Experience : 3 to 5 Years
Sales & Business Development
- Lead Generation- through digital and direct search and develop prospect list of customers.
- Cold calls, generate interest, sample submission and develop new customer base for the focus regions.
- Coordinate for Agreement and contract signing with new customers/agents as required with collaboration with the legal team.
- Enquiry handling -Preparation of sales proposals, RFQ and RFI responses as needed.
- Constant touch with existing customers to generate order schedules.
- To take care of customer complaints and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Co-ordination with key plant personals and other cross functional teams to ensure seamless billing, shipment, and documentation.
- To constantly improve the product basket with all customers and thus increase the market share in the region.
- Undertake Marketing activity: Catalogues, Exhibition, Product fliers etc
- To monitor individual customer contribution and take necessary price correction, as necessary.
- Monthly reporting of key sales indicators pertaining to the region.
- In summary, should have the ability to bring new business to the company, ensure that customer expectations are met satisfactorily, leading to enhanced sales.
Collections & Inventory
- Track of Exports Over dues and collections.
- Ensure timely collections from customer.
- Negotiate with customers and reduce the credit period as per company norms.
- Track the inventory level, non-moving and slow-moving items and execute liquidation.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Good understanding on the AM (distributor) dynamics. (Experience in exports will help)
- Basic understanding of products (Ability to quickly learn about the products is mandatory)
- Good level of communication skills – verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Good technical knowledge & analytical skills
- Negotiations and Business development skills
Reporting to: AGM – Exports (Other than Americas)
Experience : Min 10 Yrs Sales/BD experience. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in exports would be preferred.
Qualification: BE with MBA preferred. (Minimum Proficiency in Excel, Presentation & ERP)
General: Should possess a GCC driving license. Knowledge of Arabic will be an added advantage.