Raw Edge Cogged
Also known as Cut Edge Belts, Raw Edge Belts, they have cogs underneath, which reduces bending resistance to a great extent. Also, they offer enhanced power transmission, less heat build-up, and reduced working temperature.
- Polycotton fabric frictioned with Polychloroprene rubber.
- Cushion rubber to stretch at the belt’s bend.
- Tension member to carry high power and minimise the stretch.
- Base rubber to support cords evenly and compress as the belt bends.
- For heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Cogs for smaller pulley diameters.
- Drives where slippage is not required.
- Drives with limited space.
- Compressors A/C, Crushers, Pumps, etc.
- Wide range of speed ranges.
- Easy to install and simple to replace.